Are you a top class Teacher of Computing? Are you looking to build your career in a school where STEM subjects and computing in particular are highly regarded and encouraged? If this is something you are passionate about, we have a fantastic opportunity for a top-class teacher of computing to join our School.
Your computing interest may be focused on software development or physical computing and robotics - we cover it all up to A level.
Computer Science at LEH is a rapidly growing and very well-resourced subject. Brand new, state-of-the-art computing facilities were opened in January 2018 and this year will see the first GCSE cohort moving up to A-level.
Lady Eleanor Holles is a thriving and academically very successful school situated on a 24-acre site on the outskirts of London. The school has its own attractive pay and benefits structure. Some of our most popular benefits are listed below:
- Teachers' Pension Scheme for teaching staff and membership of LEH Group Pension Scheme (with life assurance) for non-teaching staff
- Free lunches, tea and coffee
- Generous occupational sick pay scheme
- 'Care First' Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational Health Service
- Learning and development opportunities, including financial support for postgraduate study
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking on site
- Library facilities open to all
- Use of 25-metre swimming pool at specified times
- Staff receive free or reduced price tickets to attend the excellent school drama and music productions
- School fee reductions for LEH; the school also has an arrangement for fee reduction at Hampton School (a leading boys’ independent school adjacent to LEH)
- The school offers a rent or mortgage allowance subsidy for new permanent teaching/non-teaching staff who are at the start of their careers or relocate to the area in order to take up the post
An application pack is available from the school’s website by submitting an application at -https://www.lehs.org.uk/employment/application-form. Applications must be made on the school’s own form, together with a covering letter or supporting statement, and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CVs will not be considered and should not be submitted.
The closing date is noon on 13th June 2019; interviews will be held the following week.
Lady Eleanor Holles School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.