An inspirational and well-qualified Teacher of Art (part-time, 0.5 FTE) is required to join this successful department from January 2021. This role would suit a new teacher, or someone with more classroom experience from the private or state sector.
The Art Department benefits from outstanding, specialist facilities and Art is a popular subject at both GCSE and A level, with many students going on to study related subjects at university.
LEH is a lively and academically prestigious school, situated on a 24-acre site in Hampton, west of London. The school has its own attractive pay and benefits structure. Some of our most popular benefits are listed below:
• Teachers' Pension Scheme for teaching staff and membership of LEH Group Pension Scheme (with life assurance) for non-teaching staff
• Health Cash Plan
• Free lunches, tea and coffee
• Generous occupational sick pay scheme
• 'Care First' Employee Assistance Programme
• Occupational Health Service
• Learning and development opportunities, including financial support for postgraduate study
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free car parking on site
• Library facilities open to all
• Use of 25-metre swimming pool at specified times
• Staff receive free or reduced price tickets to attend the excellent school drama and music productions
• School fee reductions for LEH; the school also has an arrangement for fee reduction at Hampton School (a leading boys’ independent school adjacent to LEH)
• The school offers a rent or mortgage allowance subsidy for new permanent teaching/non-teaching staff who are at the start of their careers or relocate to the area in order to take up the post
An application pack is available from the school’s website. Applications must be made on the school’s own form and should be sent to email@example.com. CVs will not be considered and should not be submitted.
The closing date is noon on Monday, 1st June 2020
Lady Eleanor Holles School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).