SEND Teaching Assistant in the Senior School - Working with a student with visual impairment
Applications are invited for a SEND Teaching Assistant to support a student with a statement of educational needs at Key Stage 3 as directed by our Head of Learning Enrichment and / or Deputy Head (Pastoral).
SEND experience is essential, preferably of working with Visually Impaired students. Candidates willing to train towards a qualification in working with Visually Impaired students are encouraged to apply.
About the School
Established in 1893 the school is set in leafy, tranquil grounds close to the heart of Putney and to the River Thames. With already enviable facilities, the school is now embarking on a new exciting phase of its development.
The school is part of the GDST, the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools. We can offer a variety of benefits
• Competitive salaries and pay progression
• Access to extensive professional development opportunities
• Training grants for qualifications
• Generous pension schemes
• Free life assurance benefit
• A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
• Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
• A Cycle to Work scheme
• Competitive terms and conditions of employments
To apply for this post please complete and return an application form found on the School website, available by clicking the apply button.
A letter addressed to the Headmistress should be included with your application.
Closing date for applications: Friday 2nd October 2020 – applications must be received by 12.00 midday.
Interviews are scheduled to take place: Week beginning 5th October 2020.
Putney High School is committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.