Head of Year 3
An exciting opportunity for an inspiring teacher to join our highly successful junior year group. This Head of Year full-time position requires the ability to teach across Key Stage 2 but particularly in core subjects in Year 3 & 4. The role comes with meaningful middle management responsibilities, experience of ‘whole school’ initiatives and liaison with feeder pre-preps.
The successful candidate will:
• have the skills to be a dynamic and inspiring teacher;
• have a passion for learning and be keen to communicate this enthusiasm;
• have a strong pastoral and academic background that would add to the school’s academic culture;
• be equally at home teaching those who work at a level above their age group and those who find the transition to Caldicott a challenge;
• have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team;
• have high level IT competency, particularly with its application to support learning.
Completed applications should be sent by email with a covering letter to the Headmaster, care of: email@example.com
Deadline for receipt of completed applications is Thursday 3 December 2020