Peregrines Pre-Preparatory and Falcons School for Girls are housed in two architecturally beautiful and unique buildings to form an Independent school with an Early Years setting, which is non-selective and admits children from the age of three years old, irrespective of race, religion, ethnicity, colour, social background or disability.
We do not test on entry.
The school will arrange special early admissions meetings with parents of disabled prospective pupils to discuss special arrangements. It is advised that parents with children who have mobility difficulties visit the school to assess the suitability, as there are numerous flights of stairs and half landings and there is no lift accessibility.
Scholarships, Bursaries & Fees
Applications for bursaries should be submitted to the Headmistress to then be processed by the Alpha Plus Group’s charity partner, The Gold Standard Charitable Trust.
Fees for 2018/19
Main school £5, 235 per term
Pre-Reception £2, 860 per term
We take part in the Universal 15 hours free childcare for Early Years scheme.
1 afternoon p.w. £26.21
2 afternoon p.w. £47.10
3 afternoon p.w. £62.97
4 afternoon p.w. £78.64
5 afternoon p.w. £94.61
Minibus £160 per term
Music Tuition £210 per term for 10 lessons
Lamda £210 per term for 10 lessons
· The Head of Admissions in the school is responsible for all registrations.
· Registration is made by completing the Registration form and paying a fee of £125.
· The registration form is available on the website or from the Head of Admissions.
· Registrations are accepted by e-mail or post. Postal registrations are taken according to the post date on the envelope.
· Registrations are accepted from birth (we do not register babies before they are born). There are a limited number of places on offer so parents are advised to contact the school as soon as possible after the birth of their child.
· Once the registration form and fee have been received, parents will be sent a letter from the Head of Admissions confirming receipt of this form and fee.
· Parents are encouraged to visit the school at one of the Open Days or for a group tour.
Children from Year 1 and above, whenever possible, will be invited to attend a taster day at the school. We will also request reports and references from the previous school.
Girls attending Peregrines Pre-Preparatory will transfer directly to Falcons School for Girls in Year 4. Boys attending Peregrines Pre-Preparatory will be offered a priority place at Falcons Boys School in Year 4 as long as the school can meet the child’s educational needs. Parents must commit to accepting the place at Falcons Boys by the end of the Spring Term prior to admission.