If you believe that children should experience a superb education that allows them to be challenged yet have fun, that encourages them to be confident as an individual yet understand how to play their part in a team - and if you think that curiosity, flexible thinking, resilience, initiative, perseverance and respect are important qualities for children to develop – then do come to visit us and experience firsthand what we have to offer.
St Christopher’s aims
- To achieve high academic standards by encouraging independent learning in a stimulating and child-centred environment that fosters our pupils’ ability to take their own decisions
- To integrate creativity in all its aspects across the curriculum
- To instil an atmosphere of mutual trust, tolerance and friendship centred around respect – for self, for each other and for the community and environment in which we live and work
- To help our pupils develop over time into responsible, self-confident and aware young people, ready to embrace the challenges of secondary education and the modern world beyond
- To engage with and support the wider community in which the school is located through charitable work, providing access to the school’s facilities and resources and providing financial assistance to those who may not otherwise be in a position to benefit from a St Christopher’s education