Scale of Charges September 2019
- 5 mornings (8.15am - 12noon) £1,875 per term
- 5 mornings including lunch (8.15 - 1pm) £2,375 per term
- 5 full days (8.15 - 3.30pm) £3,750 per term
- Reception & Year 1 £3,750 per term
- Year 2 £3,986 per term
- Years 3 & 4 £5,688 per term
- Years 5 - 8 £6,280 per term
(payable in arrears unless stated)
Flexi Boarding (Years 3 – 8)
Per night (incl. supper & breakfast) £33.50 per night
Per week (4 nights, Monday-Thursday) £125.00 per week
Per term (Monday-Thursday) (payable in advance) £1,150.00 per term
Extended Day Activities
Pre-Prep & Nursery short stay until 4.15pm £5.00 per day
Pre-Prep & Nursery late club/activities** (incl. tea) - until 5pm £8.00 per day
- until 6pm £12.00 per day
- Breakfast (from 7.30am) £4.65 per day
- Prep School Supper (collect at 6.30pm unless staying for an activity) £4.65 per day
- Prep School after school activities *** £8.00 per activity
- Prep-School late stay 6.30pm – 7.30pm £5.00 per day
Specialist individual teaching
- Individual learning support £28.50 per lesson
- Individual music tuition £28.50 per lesson
* Attendance in Nursery may be for fewer than 5 days initially, by agreement with the Head of Pre-Prep, and is charged pro-rata to the full termly rate.
** An additional charge applies for horse-riding and certain other activities, and for activities finishing after 6pm.
*** Higher charges may apply for specialist activities in small groups.
The School is a registered childcare provider and accepts childcare vouchers and participates in the Government tax-free childcare scheme. Please contact the Bursar for further details of eligible items. Termly fees are not eligible except in Nursery.