Fees for 2018/19
Main school £5, 235 per term
Pre-Reception £2, 860 per term
We take part in the Universal 15 hours free childcare for Early Years scheme.
1 afternoon p.w. £26.21
2 afternoon p.w. £47.10
3 afternoon p.w. £62.97
4 afternoon p.w. £78.64
5 afternoon p.w. £94.61
Minibus £160 per term
Music Tuition £210 per term for 10 lessons
Lamda £210 per term for 10 lessons
· The Head of Admissions in the school is responsible for all registrations.
· Registration is made by completing the Registration form and paying a fee of £125.
· The registration form is available on the website or from the Head of Admissions.
· Registrations are accepted by e-mail or post. Postal registrations are taken according to the post date on the envelope.
· Registrations are accepted from birth (we do not register babies before they are born). There are a limited number of places on offer so parents are advised to contact the school as soon as possible after the birth of their child.
· Once the registration form and fee have been received, parents will be sent a letter from the Head of Admissions confirming receipt of this form and fee.
· Parents are encouraged to visit the school at one of the Open Days or for a group tour.
Children from Year 1 and above, whenever possible, will be invited to attend a taster day at the school. We will also request reports and references from the previous school.
Girls attending Peregrines Pre-Preparatory will transfer directly to Falcons School for Girls in Year 4. Boys attending Peregrines Pre-Preparatory will be offered a priority place at Falcons Boys School in Year 4 as long as the school can meet the child’s educational needs. Parents must commit to accepting the place at Falcons Boys by the end of the Spring Term prior to admission.