Our Entrance Assessments for Infants and Examinations for Infant, Junior and Senior entry take place in January.
We know that choosing a school is a big decision and there are lots of opportunities for prospective students and their parents to visit the school to find out more about how we work beforehand.
At Open Mornings for the Senior and Lower Schools, visitors can tour the school, talk to staff and current students informally, look at the facilities and find out exactly what is on offer.
The Sixth Form Open Evening for prospective sixth formers presents an opportunity to hear from the Headmistress, meet the subject teachers and see facilities, as well as discuss subject choices and course structure and content. Information on university application support, career guidance, extracurricular activities and other learning opportunities offered at Queen's is also available.
Lots of other possibilities also exist for girls and their parents to become familiar with the school:
- The Magic of Queen's is a fun day of magic-themed activities for girls aged 3 to 6 in March.
- A Little Linguists event takes place in May at the Lower School for girls in Years 2-5 at any school
- 'Explore Queen's' days for prospective Infant, Junior and Senior entry pupils take place throughout the year.
- A fun and educational Activities Day for girls currently in Year 5 at any school takes place in July at the Senior School
- Year 6 girls at any school can attend the Sweet Science event in November at the Senior School
- Girls and their families looking to join us in Reception can also take part in the Christmas Cracker drama workshop in December at the Lower School
Please visit the school's website for the dates and times of all these events.
Bespoke, personalised Taster Sessions and tours can be arranged at any time in both the Senior and Lower Schools, by contacting the Admissions Officer on 01244 312078 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org